Sunday, August 13, 2006

A birthday wish to my son, Alif

Today, August 13th...
I could rewind this day, over and over and over again
the day the kindness came
the day with my bundle of joy to behold until end of my life
a date carved deep in my heart the day I first became a mummy....


You've always been a part of me right from the very start
creating treasured memories I've cherished in my heart


You can still make me smile
with the things you say and do
and I want you to know how grateful I am
to have a son as special as you


Happy Birthday, my son
Mummy always Love you.

3 comments:

debikdebuk said...

Happy Birthday
Semoga dimurahkan rezeki...

Deeba said...

Happy birthday Aliff...mesti nak buat makan makan kan? sebab dah dapat allowance baru?

sarahmirza said...

debikdebuk:
Thanks..

#
deeba:
hi deeba, tak de makan2 pun...makan sendri2 kita orang jek..allowance tak mo citer sini, mcm CT poyo kata "biarlah rahsia"..*wink*

~sarahmirza~