Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WHY did you leave your JOB ?

Sopan reasons ?:

I found myself bored with the work.

I realized it was a mistake joining the company and decided that is not the direction I want to go in my career; the company has NO opportunities in the direction I would like to head.

I am interested in a job with more responsibility, looking for a bigger challenge and an opportunity to use my technical skills and experience in a different capacity than I have in the past; the company is not a stable company which can provide me with room for growth and opportunity for advancement.

I am an excellent employee (according to my referee la > hahaha… perasanzzz), I did not want my unhappiness to have any impact on the job I was doing for the company.


Actual reasons:

Another few issues listed but I chose to keep it with me.

**********


I left everyone and everything related to the company. Although the Jordanian Sr. PM was sooo good to me bla..bla..bla.. I don’t want to get confused anymore; I chose not to be a loyal staff to the company and or boss. It’s not worth it!

It took me more than a month to make a decision, I give more than a month to the management to fix the problems, I tried to stay motivated but it made me more tired!

I never submit my resignation letter to the company; according to the UAE Labor Law, I have a right to abandon my work without notice because the company has failed to honor his obligations towards me. I highlighted to the Project Director regarding this issue in my letter to him sometimes in early May 09 and I never receive any reply from him.

To the Sr. PM, I wrote an email to him, I informed him that I regret my employment was end like this. It was not my mistake.

**********

No comments: