Saturday, March 31, 2012

is it so difficult to reply an email?

This is the second time.

First time I sent him an email on my proposal and he never reply. I was thinking he was so busy doing 'nothing'?.....so i gave him a call. Oh my, he commented what i have submittes.... meaning that he read my email but no courtesy to reply it at all! Oh my .....

I sent 2nd email last week. No reply....again.. I paid fees, not the other way.. so he supposed to give me better service(?).. Well, demi 'A' I will put it aside and make him happy.

Mood "bosan hokkay!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aku agakkan ni mesti sv ko yg tak professional tukan..aku rasa ramai jek pekerja2 kat mesia neh x professional..maleh nak jawap e-mail...x tau ape yg dibzkan..saje kot x nak kasik response..supaya org bole ingat dia x bc e-mail kita..anyway, x sume gakla sv yg tak responsive mcm ur sv..i've been experienced dealing wif UKM lecterurs yg rajin to respond my e-mail..coud be sbb we are people from private co..so, ade logic sket for them to reply my e-mail to take their student as our trainees...~AAN