Wednesday, May 06, 2009

So many 'problem' la...

Keep calm as I move through my day ...



Day One:

One CPU

One flat screen

Software - pirate one!


Day Two:

Computer - OK

Request another software > easy reporting - No, you cannot.

Asked for internet connection - Wait clearance from Sr. PM. What?


Day Three:

Oh, NO CD burner? Even read CD also disable.

USB? Disable

No download, upgrade whatever la... use apa je yg dah disediaadakan.


Day Four:

Yes, you can have internet connection BUT limited to 30MB daily from 7am to 6pm. Ahaks!


Day Five:

Hey, this printer is not working. Connect me to other printer please. - OK

To my surprise (macam rock band american tu la), he deleted the previous printer, reason "You entitled for one (1) printer at 1 time". Hahaha, so funny la.


Day Six:

Set me company email please - Cannot until you get your labor permit, meanwhile use your yahoo email id.


**********************************


For all the above, when I asked the Sr. PM, he answered me "company policy". Huhuhu...


Day entah bila - lupa:

No money no talk - omputih kata la...


Day banyak day:

Baseline program, updated program, revised program, mitigation plan >> rupa2nya submitted Baseline program awal 2008 pun tak pernah comments jauh sekali approved !

Huhuhu ... ^%$#@$%^&*()_**&^%$$#@@$%^&&*(&$ whatever la...


Day baru2 ni pulak:

Again, company policy BUT I told them "Hey, it is illegal la.


Wahh, so many problem la ...


No comments: